Tired of accidentally deleting important photos, videos, documents from your device? How awesome will it be if Android also had a feature of recycle bin just like windows have? Today I’m gonna present you a recycle bin for Android which will recover all the deleted files in android.
For Android users, there is an App called Dumpster which acts like a recycle bin for your device. Once you’ve installed the app, it will automatically backup and save all of your newly deleted data, allowing you to easily recover pictures and videos, and instantly restore them to your phone. You can download this App in playstore for free.
Dumpster will keep files forever until you manually delete them, or you can schedule them for a certain time for automatic deletion. Note that the app will only recover deleted files in the android device after you install it, not those deleted before you got Dumpster. It comes with both the free version and premium version. In the premium version, you can enjoy the benefits of saving your device storage by using cloud storage.
- Available in 14 languages
- You can recover any format like mp4, mp3, jpeg, mkv, pdf, apk, zip etc.
- It works in both rooted and non-rooted Android devices.
- You can preview all the deleted files.
- An auto clean option is available.
- Annoying ads.
- If you want cloud storage you will have to pay for it.
- Not available in App store.
Also read, Android Go apps VS normal android apps