What is Infolinks?
Infolinks is a global advertising platform offering ad solutions for both publishers and advertisers. Online advertisers utilize the Infolinks Self-Serve Marketplace to customize their own campaign. Advertising with Infolinks means delivering brand messages to engaged users. Click here to visit the site Infolinks is one of the most popular Google Adsense Alternatives. I have been seeing it on a lot of blogs in recent times and its earning potential is good. Infolinks offer in-text advertising for your site and they pay you per clicks on the ads rather than per impression.
Online bloggers and website owners monetize their websites with Infolinks while keeping the Look & feel of their sites undisturbed. It takes less than a minute to integrate Infolinks on a publisher’s site.
How Does Infolinks Work?
Infolinks provides us with 4 monetization options, with four types of display ads to choose from. We can activate any of these ads based on our interest. Let’s see what are they
The four types of ads are: Intext Ads, Intag Ads, Inframe Ads, Infold Ads; these entire ad options are completely different from other ads that most of the bloggers use.
- InText – The inText ad unit is the default ad unit that is activated upon first completing account set up at Infolinks. The InText ads highlight the words in your article based on the keyword searches and monetize them with ad units related to the word. The ads are generally hidden until we hover the cursor over the underlined words. A simple hover of a mouse opens an ad bubble containing an ad matched to the context of your keywords. We can select the range of words to be monetized from 1-12 words and also have an option of selecting preferred ad color.
- InFold –The InFold ad unit can be presented in the middle, left or right side of your site. Targets only your search traffic with ads relevant to their searched terms in non-disruptive footer ads. It is reported that we will see a CTR rate of 4% from InFold alone. So InFold is crucial ad units for Infolinks.
- InTag – Presents a range of keywords relevant to the context of your site. We can choose between one or two rows of links that open a relevant ad bubble upon a mouse hover. The inTag ads function a lot like Google AdSense’s link units. They appear as keywords (usually 4-5 in a single line or 8-10 on two lines) that when clicked take the user directly to the advertiser’s landing page.
- InFrame – The inFrame ads are standard display ads that are generated to automatically slide out from the left and right sides of the browser window soon after the webpage load has completed. They are in the form of wide skyscrapers and can be either a series of text ads or a single image-based banner ad. They are customized to fit perfectly without disturbing the site’s layout.
What are the eligibility criteria for sites to qualify with Infolinks?
Joining the Infolinks Ad network is quite easy, the platform is open to any online publisher, big or small, with no setup fees, no minimum requirement traffic, page views or visitors. This is the best platform for newbies because new bloggers or websites owner have to wait for some weeks or days to get their Adsense account approved so in the meantime they can opt for Infolinks. They do review all websites and reserve the right to decline any application. Also, Infolinks do not allow content that can be deemed negative in nature, illegal or offensive in any way.
Payment options offered by Infolinks
- e-check/Local bank transfer
- wire transfer
- payoneer prepaid debit card.
Upsides of Using Infolinks
- Fast Approval. Approval isn’t based on the amount of traffic that comes to your website but based on your blog content.
- Best ad type is Intext ads which do not take place any extra space in displaying ads.
- Easily monetizable with one click and can control which type of ads to be placed
- We can select the color of the ads to be displayed and have an option of selecting the number of ads in our web page.
- A good support system that has a 24 hour turnaround time on your queries.
- Ads are compatible with all devices including mobiles, pc, tabs etc.
- The minimum threshold is low compared to other ad networks.
- Compatible with other Ad Networks.
- Infolinks also has an Android and IOS app.
Downsides of Infolinks
- You get the better amount of money if you are getting a good amount of traffic from US and UK regions if your site visitors are not from those regions then your earnings will a bit lower.
- Currently, Infolinks can only serve ads in only 2 languages which are English and Spanish. So if you run a Hindi blog, French blog or any other blog written in languages other than English and Spain then consider this is not for you.
- Minimum Traffic: None.
- Prohibited Publisher Content: Content that violates IP rights; pornography; hate-related content; violent content.
- Advertising Types: Display, In-Line Text.
- Offer Types: CPC.
- Verticals: All.
- Compatible with Google AdSense: Yes, as long as ad units are not styled to look like AdSense units.
- Mobile Ad Units Available: Yes.
- WordPress Plugin Available: Yes.
- Publisher’s Share of Revenue: 70%.
- App availability: Both Android and ios.
Should You Use Infolinks on Your website? yes, you should.
I know most of the bloggers reading this review are not making money from their blogs and those that are making money are not making enough to buy a loaf of bread. Infolinks works well with all niches, so it doesn’t matter if you run a fitness blog, or a pet training blog or a parenting blog, Infolinks got you covered as long as you have contents on your blog. Give a try to Infolinks
Set a minimum time for each ad network if you are confused which one is the best and compare the results and go on with it which you feel better. It depends on blog niche and traffic for the best ad network may be for my traffic Infolinks is considered better but for your traffic, maybe some other. So give a try to all the ad networks you know and fix it to one which performs better to your website. Meanwhile, I will be updating other ad networks.
What is Your Experience with Infolinks?
Have you used Infolinks before? If yes, comment below your experiences with it so that other bloggers may also know your experiences with Infolinks. It will be useful.
Also, read Advantages of having a college Gmail